Hammonds Photography Studio takes the privacy and security of it's customers data seriously. We have published this data protection guide to ensure that our customers are fully informed on what data we hold and how it is used.
What information do we hold and how to we obtain it?
In general, we receive information directly from customers. We also collect data from third parties such as Bounty, Emmas Diary and Click corporate. The amount of data held will vary according to services required.
For what purpose do we use your information?
Caring for your data
- To provide you with necessary communications
- To inform you of any offers/ promotions
- To inform you of changes to the studio
- To provide you with details of relevant events
- To administer professional conduct issues
We ensure that we have in place a level of security appropriate to the nature of the data and the harm that might result from a breach of security. Data is held at the studio Unit 1 39 Baddow Rd Chelmsford. We do not use any third parties for mailing, or external software to retain your data. Data is held only for Tax/Account purposes.
We further promise that we will:
- Not hold information about you that is excessive in relation to the purpose(s) for which it is used. We only ever take the bare minimum amount of information necessary in order to maximise your Session. Any details taken at the time of booking regarding children, ie Names, Gender, DOB or birth weights are purely in order to help our photograhers in preparing for your shoot.
- Use only the very latest data provided by you. To help us do this, please keep us informed if any of your details change.
- Only have qualified memebers of staff responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information.
- Not keep information for any purpose longer than is necessary. We may retain your records (for example upon cancellation of voucher) to enable us to solve any subsequent queries and comply with legislative requirements.
- Allow you to know exactly what informaion we have on file for you, upon your request. (Please allow sufficient time for response.)
- Not keep any card details on file, unless agreed to via signed contract as part of a payment plan, and do not process credit checks on any of our customers.
- Your images will not be held any longer than necessary to complete your order. Only images that have been approved for use in our marketing campaigns may be kept on file indefinitely.
We use Paypal on our webiste in order to take online payments. By using this facility you are agreeing to them having your details subject to their
terms and conditions. We do not
sell your details to any third parties.
Please note changes have occurred within this poilicy in order to be in line with the new GDPR Compliance rules, as of May 2018.