A REFUNDABLE deposit (amount dependant on appointment type) is required to book your appointment. This is to cover attendance to ALL of your appointments with us, both photo shoot and viewing. A minimum of 48 hours notice is required to cancel/change appointments. Failure to do so will result in the loss of your deposit and another deposit will be required to rebook. On attendance of your viewing session your deposit is refunded to you, or taken off your order balance.
Lateness: Lateness to any appointments will be taken out of appointment time. If you are more than 15 minutes late to any appointment your deposit will be forfeit and you risk your appointment being cancelled.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Your voucher will be valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
2. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or package and is not redeemable for cash or any other goods.
3. This voucher is non refundable.
4. Offer is subject to availability.
5. This voucher cannot be used to purchase prints from previous session.
6.Only one voucher per family per year. The same people are not permitted to take part in multiple photo shoots within the same 12 month period. If the same people want to take part in multiple photo shoot, the free products will be forefit. 7. Failure to turn up for appointments with no notification will result in your voucher becoming invalid. 8. This voucher entitles you to one photography session & one 10”x8” print of choice excluding multi images. No further purchase is necessary, however the company logo may be added to the print if claiming just the free print due to copyright. 9. This voucher is not intended for photo shoots with friends. Photo shoot must include at least 2 generations from the same family to validate voucher. 10. Must be 18+ to claim free print. 11. Notification of sessions available, may be made by telephone calls, email or writing. 12. Photo shoot valued at £50 & print valued at £75.
13. The copyright to complimentary prints remains property of Hammonds Photography Studio Limited.
14. GDPR: Your details will be kept secure, and not sold on, or pass on to any third party.
15. Complimentary prints included within any voucher, need to reflect the voucher type, or the voucher title.
All terms and conditions listed in 'General', as well as:
1. A family photo shoot is defined by 2 or more generations. This is not intended for the children on their own.
2. For children under 18, a person with parental responsibility must be present at all appointments.
3. This voucher is not intended for pets by themselves, or groups of friends.
4. Families must be complete. For example, if a family has 2 children, both must be present at their family photo shoot.
Makeover Specific All terms and conditions listed in 'General', as well as:
1. Makeovers are intended for 1 person. If friends would like a makeover, they must each purchase their own voucher.
2. The free photo must be of the person by themselves.
3. Make up and hair styling is intended for the purpose of your photo shoot only, you maybe ask to remove your Makeup after your photo shoot session.
Pet Specific All terms and conditions listed in 'General', as well as:
1. The owner of the pet must be present at all appointments. Pets cannot be brought on behalf of the owner.
2. More than 1 pet can take part in the session, as long as term #1 is met.
Vouchers from third party websites Terms and conditions are usually printed on the voucher or on website in which the voucher has been purchased from. Our T&Cs remain the same, in the event you have mispurchased a voucher without being able to complie to the T&Cs please request a refund from the third party. In the event you have the photo session and do not meet the T&Cs of the studio or the T&Cs of the voucher, ie Family Photo Session Voucher and your using it for a Couple or New baby photography session any Free product is void, and no deposit will be refunded. There will be no further charge for your photography session which is valued at £50.00, and as a good will guesture a small print may be offered as an alternative on some occassions.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are stored on a user's computer or mobile device. They are used for a variety of purposes, including personalising pages, remembering visitor preferences, analysing visitor behaviour, managing shopping carts and delivering targeted advertising. Cookies are used to improve the online experience of almost every website, including our own.
Types of cookies
When you use our website, the following four types of cookie may be set on your device:
Necessary cookies: Necessary cookies are essential for the use of the features and services we offer on this website. Without these cookies, the services you want to use (such as view and buy your images) cannot be possible.
Functional cookies: These cookies allow us to provide you with a better online experience when you use our website. They do not gather or store any information which would allow us to identify you personally.
Performance cookies: Performance cookies collect information about how our customers use our site so that we can improve our site. These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages.
Targeting cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. Advertising Bureau has put together a great resource for information on behavioural advertising: how it works, further information about cookies, and steps you can take to protect your privacy on the internet. For more information please visit www.youronlinechoices.com
Most internet browsers allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies (or just third-party cookies) or warn you before a cookie is stored. You can choose to restrict or block cookies through your browser settings at any time.
For more information about how to do this, and about cookies in general, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that certain cookies may be set as soon as you visit this website, but you can remove them using your browser settings.
However, please be aware that restricting or blocking cookies may impact the functionality or performance of our website. Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, view pictures, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.