This competition gives you the opportunity to have a beautiful pet portrait & enter an image to win a £100 Pets at Home voucher, plus £1000 in the SuperDog of the Year competition, whilst raising money for the UK charity Hearing Dogs for Deaf People.
The photography experience includes:
For your information:
1. Only one entry to the SuperDog competition per calendar year.
2. Photography Experience is valid for 2 months from date of registration.
3. You will be asked to pay a £35 booking deposit, but don’t worry, this will be refunded back to you at your viewing.
4. Photography experience includes a one-hour studio session, viewing appointment and a 8″x6″ art mounted portrait of your choice.
5. During your photography experience, you may purchase additional portraits, however, there is no obligation to do so.
6. Entry to the competition is subject to a £1.50 donation to the UK charity Hearing Dogs for Deaf People.
7. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
8. Full Competition Terms and Conditions can be found here >
The SuperDog of the Month competition was created to celebrate the best in dog portraiture whilst raising money for the UK charity Hearing Dogs for Deaf People.
How do I book?
Contact us by filling out form or phone the studio on 01245690551, we will be in touch to discuss a suitable date/time for your appointment and to arrange a £35 refundable booking deposit. To make the most of the experience we encourage you to bring in other members of your family to make it a truly memorable time. At your appointment, your photographer will discuss the type of portraits you’re keen to capture and once the session has taken place they will invite you to attend a personalised viewing appointment. Here is where you can choose an image of your dog to enter into the competition. The opportunity is also available to purchase additional portraits, however, there is no obligation to do so.
Do I need to bring treats or toys for my dogs at the photo shoot?
These are often used to keep your dog happy and your photographer will advise how best to use them.
Will I have to pay to enter?
Each entry is subject to a £1.50 donation to the UK charity Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, which is taken during your photography viewing. To secure your appointment you will be asked to pay a £35 booking deposit but don’t worry, this is fully refundable when your session has taken place. Depending on the type of voucher you have will determine the level of deposit you are required to pay.
Why do I have to pay a refundable deposit?
This is required as we’re sure you can appreciate, we are extremely busy at these times so therefore need to ensure that our studio and photographer time is protected. Any deposit taken is fully refundable at the end of your viewing appointment. 72 hour cancellation policy applies.
How can I vote?
Competition entries will be added to our website where friends and family can vote by clicking ‘Like’ or ‘Love’ on their favourite image. Each image is also viewed by our panel of Photographer Judges/Dog Owners/Sponsors who also cast their vote. To vote, please visit: https://www.superdogofthemonth.co.uk/publicvote/
What prizes are available?
For each competition, five images will be chosen as winners and the dog/s owner will each receive a £25 Pets at Home voucher, plus entry into the SuperDog of the Year competition where £1000 could be won!
Can other pets enter?
Our competition is just for dogs and their families, but owners can include more than one dog in their entry if they wish.
SCROLL TO THE TOP TO REGISTER YOUR DETAILS NOW!!!!